DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpht5v/bricks_and_blocks) has announced the addition of the "Bricks and Blocks in Ireland to 2017: Market Databook" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the bricks and blocks market in Ireland. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the bricks and blocks market and its categories (bricks and stone blocks), including data by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports. 'Bricks and Blocks in Ireland to 2017: Market Databook' provides an overview and insight into the operating environment of the bricks and blocks industry in Ireland. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Irish construction value chain and for new players who are considering entering the market.
- Overview of the bricks and blocks market in Ireland
- Historic and forecast market values for the bricks and blocks market and its categories (bricks and stone blocks) for the period 2008 through to 2017
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with valuable market data for the bricks and blocks market in Ireland
- Provides you with a breakdown of market value by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpht5v/bricks_and_blocks
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.