DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38djkq/nigeria_power) has announced the addition of the "Nigeria Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report examines Nigeria's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Nigeria power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Nigeria on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2012, forecast for the next 18 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Nigeria, Power Market, Snapshot
4 Nigeria, Power Market, Market Analysis
5 Nigeria, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
6 Nigeria, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7 Nigeria, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8 Nigeria, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
- Afam Power Plc
- Geregu Power Plc
- Kainji Hydro Electric Plc
- Sapele Power Plc
- Shiroro Hydro Power Plc
- Ughelli Power Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38djkq/nigeria_power