DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqv8rn/smart_homes_in) has announced the addition of the "Smart Homes in Asia-PacificA CEO's 360-Degree Perspective" report to their offering.
Residential buildings in Asia-Pacific will continue to evolve and the market will be directly affected by the growth in population and urbanization rate, as well as development of new cities and new economic zones.
Smart homes will emphasize on eco-friendly building materials in addition to the deployment of energy saving devices and information and communications technology (ICT), as well as advanced technologies such as home fuel cells. Favorable factors such as the need to reduce energy consumption, are positively influencing the adoption of smart homes in Asia-Pacific. Market participants in the synergistic smart home value chain will face competition at both intra-industry and inter-industry level.
Summary of Key Findings
- Continuous innovation is expected in lighting and heating, ventilation and conditioning (HVAC), as such equipment consume maximum energy in the homes.
- Cost and resource optimization benefits would pressure companies to have a complete plan of the construction before embarking on the actual task.
- Developed Asia-Pacific markets provide key opportunities, especially those with highly-wired cities such as Seoul, Tokyo, and Singapore.
- Financial pressures may result in the decrease or abolishment of government subsidies, but tax rebates may be introduced to encourage adoption and development of green technologies.
- Respective Governments are currently embracing sustainable economic growth and have introduced grants for both commercial and residential applicants for adopting green practices and technologies.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Building Construction Market Overview
4. Mega Trends
5. Industry Convergence
8. Competitive and Best Practices
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqv8rn/smart_homes_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.