DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfnc9s/the_schork_report) has announced the addition of the "The Schork Report (Basic Subscription)" subscription to their offering.
The Schork Report is uniquely positioned as an information clearinghouse for the energy industry.
The letter's mission is to provide clients the benefits from a reliable range of tangibles - daily reports that include a 'game plan' on how to approach each trading day, commentary and analysis illustrating key supply/demand factors driving energy prices, and long-range price forecasts.
The Schork Report presents an objective view of the most needed information in an easy-to-read format - providing comprehensive technical and fundamental daily views of the energy cash and financial markets
The reliability of The Schork Report's 'Trading Bias' demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the energy markets and technical expertise to determine complex correlations between cost drivers and price action. Subscribers value the marketable edge provided by the cross-commodity correlations in the daily commentary.
Clients of The Schork Report represent the largest and most influential energy traders, financial institutions, hedge funds, producers, and end-users in the world. This cross-section of each market sector provides a unique perspective on both the supply and demand dynamics, which is used as the basis for daily commentary and analysis.
Key Feature and Benefits
- The Schork Report provides each client with a commercially oriented, marketable edge over the competition.
- The Schork Report analyzes the economic impact of geopolitical events on market activity to determine complex correlations between cost drivers and price action.
- The Schork Report identifies trading and hedging opportunities by alternately applying fundamental and technical strategies as determined by fluid economic indicators.
- The Schork Report integrates a vast array of information into a market view presented in a succinct format.
- Basic-level subscriptions include the daily report.
- Premier-Level subscriptions include telephone and email/IM access to editorial and trading staff to assist in the application of TSR's market expertise to your unique business requirements. Premier-Level subscriptions can be purchased by following the link below.
- Enterprisewide license offer unlimited seat access. The Schork Report can be sent to individual recipients and/or the report can be automatically posted to your internal server for intranet access.
The Schork Report is intended to be used as a briefing tool, complemented by the accessibility of editorial and trading staff to provide further detail tailored to your business needs.
The team continuously monitors pricing relationships in global commodity markets including intra-commodity spreads (calendar spreads), inter-commodity spreads (spreads between related commodities), geographical price relationships, and basis price relationships (cash vs.. futures). Comprehensive databases are maintained recording historical and seasonal information, including the analysis of the behavior of a price series during given time intervals.
Each of the daily reports has a distinctive focus.
Monday: Commitment of Traders/Rig Counts
Tuesday: Economic Theory/Analysis of Geopolitical Events
Wednesday: Economic Theory/Analysis of Geopolitical Events
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfnc9s/the_schork_report
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.