DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrjlg5/global) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the International Continuously Variable Transmission Market - Includes Forecast to 2016" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) market to grow at a CAGR of 7.92 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the presence of stringent fuel efficiency standards.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the ROW: it also covers the Global Continuously Variable Transmission market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
7. Geographical Segmentation
8. Vendor Landscape
9. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Key Vendor Analysis
16. Other Reports in this Series
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
- IAV Automotive Engineering Inc.
- JATCO Ltd.
- LuK GmbH & Co. KG
- Ricardo plc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrjlg5/global