LAUREL, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aquilent, a recognized leading provider of Mobile, Web, and Cloud solutions shaping the next generation of technology for the federal government, has been named a 2013 Top Workplace by The Baltimore Sun. This designation represents the fifth best-workplaces award in five years, highlighting Aquilent’s uniquely positive work environment and commitment to customer excellence.
The Baltimore Sun Top Workplaces winners are chosen solely based on confidential employee feedback from surveys conducted about the workplace.
Aquilent receives frequent accolades for its employee-focused work environment and team-oriented culture, recognized four times as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work” by the Washington Business Journal. Aquilent offers flexible work hours and telecommuting options, and shows its commitment to employees by going above and beyond the norm with programs such as:
- AquilentUniversity—a diverse and comprehensive program designed to support all aspects of employee development through certification programs, an innovative leadership development program, and more
- AquilentCares—a combination of donation drives and The Workplace Charity Matching Program, encouraging Aquilent employees to participate in and give back to the community
- AquilentFit—an employee-health focused program providing a full on-site gym, free flu shots, and an on-site convenience-style store with fresh food and healthy snacks
- AquilentEvents—a program through which employees can participate in company-sponsored social and sporting events, including the widely popular Bring Your Kids to Work Day
- Grow Aquilent—an incentive program that encourages employees to participate in helping grow the company and, in turn, increase their annual profit-sharing bonus
The company’s continued success comes from the hard work and dedication of its employees. In fact, all Aquilent employees adhere to a list of guiding principles—or, Non-Negotiable Traits—that support the company's strategic direction and goals and serve as a foundation for the company’s award-winning work environment.
“It is an incredible honor to win this award,” said Aquilent CEO David Fout. “Aquilent’s culture is the foundation of who we are and this recognition reflects that culture and our talent and dedicated staff.”
The Baltimore Sun published the complete list of Top Workplaces on Friday, December 6.
Aquilent is a recognized leader in Mobile and Digital Strategy, Web Content Management, and Cloud Computing, shaping the next generation of technology for the federal government. We help our customers exceed the expectations of the new Digital Government initiative by delivering transformative solutions that emphasize efficiency and mobility, and significantly enhance citizen engagement. In addition, our proven approach to helping customers achieve the federal government’s Cloud First policy combines technology strategy and managed services to create a roadmap for long term success.
Aquilent has four times been recognized as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work” by the Washington Business Journal, and named Government Contracting Firm of the Year by the Tech Council of MD. Our commitment to deliver tangible results that meet our customers’ mission objectives is underscored by our 4-Point Aquilent Advantage™, combining strategic vision and reliable execution. To learn more about Aquilent, visit www.aquilent.com, and follow us @Aquilent.