DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxl77x/the_african_gas) has announced the addition of the "The African Gas Turbine Market" report to their offering.
This research service provides a concise analysis of the current state of the African gas turbine market and focuses solely on large gas turbines with a power rating of 60 MW and above.
This market analysis provides a concise overview of the African gas turbine market. The diverse nature of this market has been distilled by identifying the most prominent end-user countries and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The geographic scope of this market analysis includes prominent end-user countries and OEMS in North Africa, West Africa, Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current state of the gas turbine market in Africa? Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the major challenges faced by this market and how can they be mitigated?
- Which companies are the major OEMs participating in this market and are they positioned correctly to meet customer needs?
- Which participants are the major end users of large gas turbines in Africa and what criteria do they use when selecting OEMs?
- What are the future projections for this market and are there any business opportunities for market participants?
Summary of Key Points
- The African gas turbine market is dominated by GE, Siemens, Ansaldo, and Alstom.
- The major end users of large gas turbines in Africa are power utilities and oil and gas companies.
- Significant gas finds, economic growth, and power generation deficits are driving the growth of this market.
- Natural gas supply security uncertainties and project financing challenges remain the main challenges in this market.
- Highest demand for large gas turbines is expected from countries with large gas reserves and gas transportation infrastructure.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Gas Turbine Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxl77x/the_african_gas
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.