DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bp9gs/depression) has announced the addition of the "Depression - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Depression - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Depression, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Depression.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Depression.
- A review of the Depression products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Depression pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
H Lundbeck A/S
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
FAES Farma SA
Anavex Life Sciences Corp.
KunWha Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.
M et P Pharma AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bp9gs/depression
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.