DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gw5zv/insurance_and) has announced the addition of the "Insurance and Assistance linked to Payment Cards and Bank Accounts in USA" report to their offering.
Insurance and Assistance linked to Payment Cards and Bank Accounts in the USA investigates the market for insurance and assistance policies linked to banking products in this country. Drawing on the results of an investigation covering 285 individual payment card and bank account products offered by 37 banking institutions and specialised card providers in the US, the report analyses the provision of the following broad categories and types of insurance and assistance policy:
- accident / health cover: accidental death insurance, health / hospital cash plans, health assistance, personal accident insurance;
- creditor cover: creditor insurance - life / permanent disability, creditor insurance - temporary incapacity / unemployment;
- personal / identity protection cover: ATM cash theft insurance, card protection insurance, handbag / wallet insurance, identity protection assistance, identity protection insurance;
- shopping cover: extended warranty, price protection insurance, purchase protection insurance;
- travel cover: travel accident insurance, travel assistance, travel health insurance, travel inconvenience insurance, travel insurance - comprehensive;
- other cover: car hire insurance, home assistance, legal assistance, legal expenses insurance, missed event insurance, mobile gadget insurance, mobile phone insurance, personal liability insurance, road assistance, miscellaneous other insurance and assistance;
- concierge services.
- quantification of the market size and segmentation for insurance and assistance linked to payment cards and bank accounts
- analysis of the operating models used by banking organisations for insurance and assistance linked to payment cards and bank accounts
- calculation of provider share of partnerships based on number of relationships and partner size
- availability of an accompanying PartnerBASE dataset that details the availability or otherwise of each individual insurance or assistance enhancement to the 285 payment card and bank account products analysed in the US.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gw5zv/insurance_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.