DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gf2qgv/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Nuclear Power Market, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
In 2012, the market scale of China's nuclear power reached CNY 35.897 billion with year-on-year growth of 16.7%; the nuclear power generation volume reached 98.317 billion KWH, rising by 12.75% compared with 2011 and accounting for 9.22% of the total clear energy power volume, 1.97% of the total power generation volume in China.
In 2013, two new nuclear power units realized the grid-connection and put into operation sequentially, referring to 1# unit of Ningde in Fujian and 1# unit of Hongyan River of Liaoning, each of which has the installed capacity of 1.08 million KW. Currently, there are 17 nuclear power generating units that have been operated and 27 generating units are under construction in China with the total installed capacity of 43.51 million KW.
China's nuclear power units in operation are mainly distributed in the coastal regions, such as Guangdong, Zhejiang, Fujian, Hainan and Liaoning etc. As for the nuclear power units that are under construction, besides the expansion in the provinces above, they are also distributed in Hainan, Guangxi and Shandong.
Key Topics Covered
1. Development Environment of China's Nuclear Power Industry
2. Development of China's Nuclear Power Industry
3. Economic Operation of China's Nuclear Power Industry
4. Regional Market of China's Nuclear Power Industry
5. Profitability of China's Nuclear Power Industry
6. China's Major Nuclear Power Enterprises
7. Investment of China's Nuclear Power Industry
8. Development Trends and Planning Suggestions of China's Nuclear Power Industry
9. Enterprise Development Strategies and Suggestions of China's Nuclear Power Industry
10. Conclusion and Experts' Suggestions on the Development of Nuclear Power Industry
- Dongfang Electric
- Guangdong Nuclear Power Joint Venture
- Lingao Nuclear Power
- Shanghai Electric
- Sufa Technology Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gf2qgv/research_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.