DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rx9sn/libya_oil) has announced the addition of the "Libya Oil Markets, 2013" report to their offering.
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments.
It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya. The report compares the investment environment in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya with other countries in the region.
The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, pipelines, refineries and storage terminals in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya for the period 2005-2017.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya's energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Libya Energy Sector
Libya Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
Libya Exploration and Production Sector
5 Libya FPSO Industry
Libya FSO Industry
Libya Pipeline Sector
Libya Refining Sector
Libya Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector
Profile of Repsol YPF, S.A
Profile of Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Profile of Eni S.p.A.
Financial Deals Landscape
Repsol YPF, S.A
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rx9sn/libya_oil
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.