DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skghkm/india_automotive) has announced the addition of the "India Automotive Coolant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
The Indian automotive sector has witnessed a tremendous growth during 2009 to 2012 and the trend is expected to follow at least till 2018. According to the India Automotive Coolant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the Indian coolant market is expected to grow with a CAGR of approximately 5% during 2013 to 2018. Government initiatives like NATRiP, Automotive Mission Plan 2006-2016, introduction of alternate fuel like CNG & LPG along with increasing disposable income of Indian consumers is driving the automotive market in the country.
The demand for coolant from OEMs and aftermarket is mostly coming from the Northern region of the country due to increasing automobile sales in states like Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, etc., and the presence of big automobile manufacturers like Honda and Tata. Also, the Southern region of the country is emerging as the key investment destination for various global automobile manufacturers and it is anticipated that by 2018 the majority of coolant market share by OEM would be acquired by the Southern region of the country.
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Domestic Production of Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG)
- Increasing DIY market
- Introduction of universal coolant
- Coolant Recycling and emerging alternate sources
- Increasing Lubricant demand in India
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Automotive Coolant Market Outlook
3. India Automobile Coolant Market Outlook
4. India OEM Automobile Coolant Market Outlook
5. India Aftermarket Automobile Coolant Market Outlook
6. India Coolant Pricing Analysis
7. Raw Material Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Research Methodology
- Anand Automotive System Private Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Gulf Oil Corporation Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- India Oil Corporation Limited
- Lubz Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- S-CCI India Pvt. Ltd.
- Shell India Markets Private Limited
- Tide Water Oil Co. (India) Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skghkm/india_automotive.