DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jthfxs/gulf_cooperation) has announced the addition of the "Gulf Cooperation Council Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
According to GCC Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the construction chemicals market in GCC countries is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.8% over 2013- 2018, in terms of revenues. GCC construction chemicals market is largely held by few chemical manufacturing companies. Smaller companies also have significant producing capacities but their product range generally does not include all types of construction chemicals and are limited to a specific type.
Construction chemicals like admixtures, water proofing compounds, floor hardeners, protective coatings, resins, adhesives & sealants are an important component for construction industry in enhancing the durability and performance of any building or infrastructure like bridges, underground tunnels, airports etc. The construction sector is one of the major capital intensive sector in the GCC region. Government and private players are preferring high quality construction for long term advantage like efficient energy utilization and durability. Growth in GCC construction market is driven by the growth in use of high performance construction chemicals for enhancing the value of a construction unit.
- Sustainable Development
- Silicone Based Construction Chemicals
- Pre-cast Concrete
- High Performance Adhesives and Sealants
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. GCC Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
3. GCC Construction Chemicals Market Outlook
4. Construction Chemical - Country Analysis
5. GCC Admixtures Market Analysis
6. GCC Water Proofing Compounds Market Analysis
7. GCC Floor Hardeners Market Analysis
8. Protective Coatings and Resins Market Analysis
9. GCC Adhesives and Sealants Market Analysis
10. Construction Chemicals Market Dynamics
11. GCC Construction Chemicals Market Trends
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF Construction Chemicals
- CHRYSO Gulf
- DOW MENAT
- Middle East FOSROC
- SIKA GCC
- W.R Grace & Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jthfxs/gulf_cooperation