DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rx3blx/the_physical) has announced the addition of the "The Physical Security Business 2013 to 2017" report to their offering.
Global Market for Security Products Worth $23.4 Billion in 2013
From a detailed analysis of the structure of the Industry, it is clear that the products market is being led by a small group of leading edge companies that are relatively new starts in the business. They have taken the opportunity to use disruptive technology to produce products that can deliver on customers requirements. By contrast the major conglomerates share of the product market has declined and they have failed to correct this through their normal process of growth through acquisition. Are major conglomerates losing interest in the security business? Most have made major acquisitions in their other businesses and they have significant cash reserves on their balance sheets.
The market in China has forged ahead at the highest rates of growth recorded in our industry and its aggregate growth over the last 5 years has not slowed down. Despite the fact that its penetration has increased by almost 60% during this time, western leading edge IP companies have failed to assert themselves in what will become the biggest single market in the world. We review the reasons behind this failure.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insightful information about this business for your strategic planning exercises across 3 main product segments - Access Control, Video Surveillance (CCTV) and Intruder Alarms.
- Discover the valuations and exit multiples paid for security companies. What is driving M&A and Investment in this business?
- Understand how technology is influencing this industries future and the effect it will have on your business and investments.
- Learn how the industry is reforming in order to develop new security products and systems which will satisfy the end users need to reduce operating costs and move security from a cost center to one that delivers a Return on Investment. Continued growth should be built on the foundation that through disruptive IP technologies and innovative business models, we can move clients security operations from a cost center to a cash generator, whilst converging with other services in the business enterprise.
Who Should Buy this Report?
The information contained in this report will be of value to all those engaged in managing, operating and investing in physical security companies (and their advisors) around the world. In particular those wishing to acquire, merge, sell or find alliance partners will find it particularly useful.
Key Topics Covered
2. Size, Structure & Shape of the Business
3. Driving Growth Through Serving Customer Needs
4. Reviewing the Future of Emerging Technology Drivers
5. Consolidation through Internal Strategic & External Acquisitions?
6. M&A Performance / Valuation 2013 & Forecast to 2017
7. The Investment Market
8. Identifying Potential Acquisition Targets & Fast Growth Markets
9. Alliances Play a Major Role in Delivering Customer Value Proposition
10. Redefining Business Models
- Axis Communications
- Tyco International
- Siemens Building Technologies
- Assa Abloy
- Kaba Group
- Pelco By Schneider Electric
- Johnson Controls
- Ingersoll Rand
- Nice Systems
- Risco Group
- Prism Skylabs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rx3blx/the_physical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.