DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qvjql/european_road) has announced the addition of the "European Road Freight Transport 2013" report to their offering.
Slow recovery for this hyper-competitive market
European Road Freight Transport 2013 contains more analysis than ever before. It is packed full of market size figures, for the weak market environment generally but also the stronger performing regions, as well as giving trend analysis for the future.
It examines a range of factors influencing the performance of European freight companies -with interesting and perhaps occasionally controversial findings. For example, the report clearly demonstrates the link between diesel prices and European road freight rates suggesting that freight operators are extremely competent at passing on these costs to their customers.
European Road Freight Transport 2013 will enable you to:
- Find out the major trends and developments in the sector and how economic development will impact on the market.
- Identify the market size and growth rates of the road freight sector in Europe for both domestic and international road freight.
- See how the market is forecast to develop in the next five years.
- Understand the major flows of goods vehicles on a country-by-country basis looking at domestic, inter-regional and international trips.
- Identify the top ten largest freight operators in Europe and in all major European countries.
- Gain access to a range of useful governmental statistics, revealing the structure of the market.
The report exclusively contains an impartial analysis of the Top 10 Logistics Companies by individual country.
The report provides analysis and development of some of the major cost drivers of the road freight industry such as:
- Diesel costs
- Interest rates
- Retail sales
- Freight rate index
Who should buy European Road Freight Transport 2013?
The report is specifically written to provide easily accessible, yet detailed analysis of the European road freight market to inform strategic decision making, market analysis, competitor analysis and market forecasting.
This report is relevant to:
- Strategy Directors
- Knowledge Managers
- Market Analysts
- Marketing Directors
- Consultants and Financial Analysts
- C-level Executives.
Key Topics Covered:
2.0 European Road Transport Market Size
3.0 Comparative Analysis of European and Global Data
4.0 European Country Transport & Logistics Profiles
5.0 Company Profiles
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Freight
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Norbert Dentressangle
- SNCF Geodis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qvjql/european_road