DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kr2qn2/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Craft Beer in the U.S. (8th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Forecasts to Help Plan
Save Time and Money
Key Topics Covered:
Written Analysis (26 pages) including:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Millennial Generation Key to Craft Beer's Future Success
- Craft Beer Attracting Baby Boomers, Women, and Hispanics
- Strategic Partnerships and Brewery Expansions Offset Consolidation and Other Obstacles
- Organic Beer Sales
- Greener Practices Save Money and Help Boost Demand
- Craft Beer Sales Trends
- Top Craft Beer Styles
- Per Capita Consumption
- Number and Composition of Craft Beer Breweries
- Leading Craft Beer Breweries
- Distribution Trends and Top Brands
- Producer Prices and Rising Ingredient Costs
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Beer
- Economy's Impact on Craft Beer Sales
- Export Markets Provide More Opportunities for Craft Brewers
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Craft Beer Companies
Statistical Tables (20 tables) including:
- Dollar and Volume Sales of Craft Beer in the U.S., 2000-2017
- Total Volume Sales of Beer in the U.S., 2000-2017
- Volume Sales of Beer in the U.S.
- Per Capita Consumption of Craft Beer in the U.S., 2000-2017
- Number of Craft Beer Breweries in the U.S.
- Craft Beer Market Shares in the U.S., by Type of Brewer, 2011, 2012, and 2017
- Ranking of the Top 25 Craft Beer Brewers in the U.S., Based on 2012 Volume Sales
- U.S. Dollar and Unit Sales for the Top 10 Brands of Craft Beer, 2012
- U.S. Producer Price Trends for Beer
- Average Annual Household Expenditures on Beer
Graphs (3 graphs):
- Dollar Sales of Craft Beer in the U.S., 2007-2017
- Volume Sales of Craft Beer in the U.S., 2007-2017
- Average Price Per Gallon of Craft Beer Sold in the U.S., 2007-2017
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kr2qn2/state_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.