MCLEAN, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Conrad Hotels & Resorts announced today the launch of the Conrad 5/5/5 Tour for which the brand will dispatch five hand-picked, international digital influencers and photographers to visit five select Conrad properties around the world – Conrad Algarve, Conrad Miami, Conrad Dubai, Conrad Seoul and Conrad Pezula – over the course of five weeks for the ultimate travel assignment.
Each digital tastemaker will follow a carefully curated itinerary to experience each property and destination through his or her unique lens. Consumers can follow along online as the tastemakers capture and share inspiring moments from their experiences using the #Conrad555 hashtag across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The Conrad 5/5/5 Tour will include the following tastemakers:
- Julie Sarinana, widely known as Sincerely, Jules (@SincerelyJules), will experience Conrad Algarve, a 5-star luxury hotel nestled in Quinta da Lago, Portugal. During her stay, she’ll immerse herself in locally inspired activities including a sommelier and Cataplana culinary master class using ingredients freshly plucked from the local market as well as tour of the countryside by jeep.
- Fashion & beauty influencer, Jessica Stein of Tuula Vintage (@TuulaVintage), will travel from Los Angeles to Conrad Seoul, which occupies one of the four renowned towers of the International Finance Centre (IFC). There, she will explore notable art exhibits, stroll down the tree-lined streets of Garosu-gil dotted with quaint shops and cafés, and enjoy breathtaking, 180-degree city and river views over decadent meals at the Conrad Seoul restaurant, 37 Grill & Bar.
- Laëtitia Wajnapel, a Parisian journalist based in London of the life and style blog Mademoiselle Robot (@MelleRobot), will venture to Conrad Miami, where she will report on the bustling action during Art Basel. While there, she will experience the local art culture while attending gallery parties in Wynwood and dine at some of the chicest South Beach restaurants.
- Qi Se Di Tu (@QiSeDiTu) will travel from China to one of the world’s gateway cities, Conrad Dubai, located in the heart of Dubai’s financial and shopping district – a convenient entrée to his tour. While there, he will visit prominent art galleries and experience local and ethnic food outings, including a bespoke cave wine tasting.
- Interior designer and fashion influencer, Aimee Song, creator of Song of Style (@AIMEESONG), will bring her keen sense of style to the southern coast of Africa on the stunning Noetzie Beach at Conrad Pezula, a property boasting three of its own castles with guest accommodations. While there, she will travel to Knysna – one of the Garden Route’s most desirable travel destinations – with charming coffee houses, waterfront shopping and lagoon cruises, and spend an evening under the stars for an African-style feast.
“A new generation of smart luxury travelers is making trip decisions based on experiences and an appetite for deeper cultural connections. In addition to family and friend recommendations, they are finding travel inspiration from prominent lifestyle online curators and trailblazers,” said John T.A. Vanderslice, global head, luxury and lifestyle brands, Hilton Worldwide. “The five global tastemakers we enlisted for our Conrad 5/5/5 program share the core values of our guests, and are creating connections to the world around them, which align well with the Conrad brand.”
Each influencer will customize his or her own stay down to the smallest detail through the latest version of the Conrad Concierge mobile application. From pre checking into the hotel prior to arrival and selecting the type of pillow they prefer to what newspaper they want delivered daily and which brand of toiletries they’d like waiting in their room, the influencers of the Conrad 5/5/5 tour will plan the details of their stay from the palm of their hands.
As these tastemakers pack their bags to travel the globe for the Conrad 5/5/5 Tour, Conrad Hotels & Resorts invites consumers to share their own favorite travel items through the Conrad Carry On contest on Pinterest. For more information please visit: www.conradconnect.com/carryon.
The bespoke activities and hotels in this program can be booked by travelers to experience their own world of style and connections. For more information about Conrad Hotels & Resorts please visit www.conradhotels.com or http://news.conradhotels.com.
About Conrad Hotels and Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination for the new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly interact – people who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself. A global brand consisting of 23 properties across 5 continents, Conrad Hotels & Resorts offer guests personalized experiences with sophisticated, locally inspired surroundings and connections to people and places around the corner or halfway around the world. Intuitive service is delivered with the Conrad Concierge App that puts Conrad’s services and amenities at the guest’s fingertips, whether accessing the luxury hospitality segment’s first comprehensive pre check-in feature or ordering room service to customizing the room’s pillow options or arranging reservations at our locally inspired cuisine and spa offerings. Conrad is a global luxury brand of Hilton Worldwide with plans to add 13 more properties to the brand’s portfolio. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or learn more about the brand by visiting http://news.conradhotels.com.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 94 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 4000 hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 650,000 rooms in 90 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.