DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g9szm/comprehensive) has announced the addition of the "Comprehensive Review of Emergency Medicine" training to their offering.
The Comprehensive Review of Emergency Medicine program provides current information regarding the practice of emergency physicians and mid-level providers in active practice.
The content comprises all major subspecialties of the field of emergency medicine, as well as the major complaints seen in most emergency departments.
The Comprehensive Review of Emergency Medicine program provides the learner with the opportunity to improve knowledge, competence, and performance in all subspecialty areas of modern emergency medicine. The activity will comprise 32 presentations about 60 minutes long, delivered by acknowledged experts in their respective fields, and will offer the learner the opportunity to experience the depth and breadth of the rapidly changing field of emergency medicine. Gaining knowledge and understanding at a time and pace convenient to the busy practitioner, the learner will also gain confidence in his or her ability to skillfully diagnose and manage appropriately those patients in the emergency department.
Emergency physicians and mid-level providers in active practice.
- Recognize how to diagnose and differentiate common emergency disorders, for example, appendicitis, trauma, and myocardial ischemia.
- Manage the most common emergency symptoms, for example, headache, chest pain, and abdominal pain.
- Illustrate improved competence in providing optimal care to patients with emergency problems.
- Identify methods for the treatment of patients with emergent medical conditions, including myocardial infarctions, strokes, and trauma.
- Assess treatment options.
- Predict and manage patient expectations regarding prognosis and rehabilitation.
- Analyze appropriate and cost-effective imaging studies when evaluating a patient who may require a referral to a specialist.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 28.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of Original Release: January 1, 2013
Date of Credit Termination: January 1, 2016
Estimated Time to Complete: 28.25 hours
* Note on formats:
DVD: Includes 15 DVDs and 2 MP4 digital disc with carrying case, PDF syllabus, and CME information.
CD: Includes 32 audio CDs and 1 MP3 digital disc with carrying case, PDF syllabus, and CME information.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g9szm/comprehensive
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.