DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xr6qd3/global_bicycle) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the International Bicycle Industry" report to their offering.
This comprehensive guide provides readers with valuable information and the tools needed to successfully drive critical business decisions with a thorough understanding of the market's potential. This report will save clients hundreds of hours in personal research time on a global market and it offers significant benefits in expanding business opportunities throughout the global bicycle industry analysis.
In a fast-paced ever-changing world, business leaders need every advantage available to them in a timely manner to drive change in the market and to stay ahead of their competition. This report provides business leaders with a keen advantage in this regard by making them aware of emerging trends and demand requirements on an annual basis.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make any investment or strategic decision, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. Some of the features of this market report are:
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions and by segments
- Global bicycle industry analysis annual trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global bicycle industry analysis
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2011-Q4 2012) and forecast analysis (Q1 2013-Q4 2014) for global bicycle industry analysis
- Gross and net profit trends in the global bicycle industry analysis
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional bicycle analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition and Scope
3. Industry Overview
4. Global Macroeconomic Overview
5. Industry Trends
6. Industry Forecasts
7. Emerging Trends
- Accell Group
- Dorel Industries
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Merida Industry Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xr6qd3/global_bicycle