DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4kwhp/barbados_upstream) has announced the addition of the "Barbados Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report" report to their offering.
Barbados Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Barbados's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Barbados's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Barbados
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Explanation of the Additional Profit Tax
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's attractiveness to investors
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Barbados
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Barbados's upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country's upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Key Topics Covered:
Key Fiscal Terms
Domestic Market Obligation
Regulation and Licensing
List of Tables
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4kwhp/barbados_upstream
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.