DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bb4nj5/head_and_neck) has announced the addition of the "Head and Neck Cancer Drug Pathway Analyzer 2013" report to their offering.
There are today at least 140 targeted molecular therapies known to affect more than 237 specific intracellular signaling pathways for the treatment of head and neck cancer. The rational for this plethora of treatment strategies is based on our increasing understanding of the 132 drug targets that are included in this drug-pathway analyzing tool. No less than 133 of these have been recorded with mutations and 30 drug targets have mutations which have been causally implicated in cancer.
- BioCarta# 221 Pathways
- KEGG# 153 Pathways
- NCI-Nature# 237 Pathways
- NetPath# 32 Pathways
Phase III# 13
Phase II# 58
Phase I# 45
No Data# 2
This high-level drug-pathway analyzer is an opportunity seeking tool which lets you, by means of both present and emerging scientific knowledge, analyze the head and neck cancer pipeline for interesting compounds which affect and/or fit your purposes, may it be benchmarking, in/out-licensing, combination therapy options, drug repositioning, indication expansion etc.
Reasons To Buy
- Map the competition and find suitable benchmarking/licensing drugs based on specific pathways and drug properties
- Uncover potential indication expansion areas for your drug portfolio
- Reveal repositioning opportunities for your older, shelved drugs
- Evaluate the progression and success of targeting certain pathways by different tumor types
- Investigate drugs which affect crosstalk between key pathways
- Investigate different combination therapy options available to you in various cancer types. Use this tool to look for the most-efficient ways to combine your drug with other targeted agents.
- Find possible adjuvant therapy settings with other drugs.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bb4nj5/head_and_neck
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.