DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jq6wq9/cio) has announced the addition of the "CIO Infrastructure Management Tool Kit - Gold Edition" report to their offering.
The Gold Edition of the CIO Infrastructure Management Tool Kit contains the following:
IT Infrastructure, Strategy, & Charter Template WORD
Electronic Infrastructure Policy Forms
CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle (All of the policies below are included as individual MS Word files and a single PDF file. Electronic forms are all individual documents that are easily modifiable)
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (Includes electronic Blog Compliance Agreement Form)
- BYOD Policy Template Includes electronic BYOD Access and Use Agreement Form)
- Incident Communication Plan Policy (Updated to include social networks as a communication path)
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy (Includes 5 electronic forms to aid in the quick deployment of this policy)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Outsourcing Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Physical and Virtural Server Security Policy
- Record Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy (HIPAA Compliant and includes electronic Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement Form)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with Metrics
- Social Networking Policy (includes electronic form)
- Telecommuting Policy (includes 3 electronic forms to help to effectively manage work at home staff)
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms
CIOs wear many hats... from IT pro, project manager, and vendor relationship manager to budgetary accountant, human resource expert, psychologist, and career counsellor. How comfortable are you with juggling these responsibilities?
In many enterprises, CIOs are perceived as mere technology managers, while in reality they should be viewed as business leaders. The CIO's focus should be on reducing costs and improving profitability through the strategic usage of IT. It is very important for the Information Technology organization to get out of a transactional mode. If the CIO has the right infrastructure in place, then the CIO can help in directing the strategy of the enterprise, and even shape its destiny. The CIO brings his own perspective, and without IT, you cannot build a robust and business.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jq6wq9/cio
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.