DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rs29s/global_smart) has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Energy Meter Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Smart Energy Meter market to grow at a CAGR of 24.25 percent over the period 2012-2016.
The report, the Global Smart Energy Meter Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Smart Energy Meter market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
The key vendors dominating this space include:
- Echelon Corp.
- Elster Group SE
- GE Energy LLC
- Itron Inc.
- andis+Gyr AG
- Sensus USA Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
04. Market Research Methodology
05. Scope of the Report
06. Market Landscape
07. Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Vendor Landscape
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rs29s/global_smart