DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcjjk9/uae_2013_wealth) has announced the addition of the "UAE 2013 Wealth Book" report to their offering.
There were 48,300 HNWIs and 625 UHNWIs in the UAE in 2012. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in the UAE and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of UAE HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Size of the UAE wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UAE
- There were approximately 48,300 HNWIs in the UAE at the end of 2012. These HNWIs held US$182 billion in wealth which equated to 41% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- UAE HNWIs slightly underperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period - local HNWI numbers declined by 8% whilst worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- There are 625 UHNWIs in the UAE. They have an average wealth of US$90 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were four billionaires, 84 centimillionaires and 537 affluent millionaires, as of the end of 2012.
- Local wealth was negatively influenced by significant decreases in local equity and local property indices.
- ADCB Wealth Management
- ADIB Wealth Management
- Dubai Islamic Bank Wealth Management
- Emirates NBD Private Banking
- Mashreq Private Banking
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi Private Banking
- Union National Bank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcjjk9/uae_2013_wealth
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.