STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
- Revenues amounted to SEK 603.4 (529.5) million, equivalent to an increase of 14 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 152.2 (120.0) million which is equivalent to an increase of 27 percent.
- Gross turnover in the Sportsbook including all gaming solutions amounted to SEK 3,398.5 (2,921.4) million, which is equivalent to an increase of 16 percent.
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 149.7 (118.3) million which is equivalent to an increase of 27 percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 140.9 (113.1) million, corresponding to SEK 3.25 (2.68) per share.
- Deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 2,027.1 (1,756.0) million which is equivalent to an increase of 15 percent.
- The employee stock option program providing key personnel with the possibility to purchase shares at the end of the first quarter 2015 at SEK 214.62 per share, was launched during the quarter and was nearly fully subscribed.
Betsson continues to take market shares
”An organic growth of 14 percent and the highest operatingmargin amongst comparable companies shows that Betsson is, still, the most strategically effective company in the industry. This applies to both the capacity to acquire companies and to utilise operational opportunities based on among others Betsson’s multibrand strategy. Betsson sees continued good possibilities, in both the short and long term, for both local and internationally regulated markets. At the same time, the operational subsidiaries are optimising their operations through investments in indivudal realtime communication with customers, digital marketing and world class mobile offerings. All together, this will contribute to our continued growth”, states Magnus Silfverberg, President and CEO of Betsson.
Presentation of the Interim Report
Today, Friday 25 October, at 09:00 CET, Betsson’s CEO, Magnus Silfverberg, will present the Interim Report from Betsson’s office at Regeringsgatan 28, and through webcast at www.betssonab.com or http://storm.zoomvisionmamato.com/player/betsson/objects/4zbxct90 or by phone on +46 (0)8 505 564 74 (Sweden) or +44 (0)203 364 53 74 (UK). The presentation will be in English and will be followed by a question and answer session.
Betsson AB’s Core Business consists of owning and administering shareholdings in companies which, themselves or through partners, offer gaming to the end users via the internet. Betsson AB owns Betsson Malta which operates gaming to the end users either through their own websites or through partnerships. Betsson Malta offers Poker, Casino, Sportsbook, Scratch Cards, Bingo and Games. The customers come primarily from the Scandinavian countries and other parts of Europe. Betsson AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Mid Cap List, (BETS).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com