DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vg722x/consumer) has announced the addition of the "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Australia, 2013" report to their offering.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering of the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories), and reviews of latest best practice in online retail site design.
Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the consumer behaviour and online trends in Australia.
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years.
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers.
- Improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data. Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 25 products, across eight product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment.
- Assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on market growth.
- Sales of online grocery are on rise. Time bound Australian consumers have increasingly been buying groceries online, despite higher prices and the addition delivery charges, when compared to traditional stores.
- M-commerce is gaining widespread popularity in Australia. Convenience is the prime factor driving online sales through mobile devices.
- Traditional retailers have understood the importance of the online retail channel, and are expanding their businesses by entering the online channel.
Key Topics Covered
2 Market at a glance
3 Consumer Insight: Online Shopping Attitudes and Behaviors
4 Online Channel Dynamics
5 Case Studies: Leading Online Retailers in Australia
- Appliances Online
- ABC Shop
- Sneaking Duck
- Shoes of Prey
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vg722x/consumer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.