KEENE, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, the leader in market analysis on the consulting profession, announces the release of Innovation Strategy & New Product Development Consulting; market research covering an evolving consulting space with multi-level client demands. The report identifies current engagement trends and rates top firms’ specific competencies, strengths and weaknesses.
“Greater internal and external pressures on the traditional functional drivers of product development (marketing and R&D) are increasing the complexity R&D and occasioning critical tradeoffs,” according to Nathan Simon, Associate Director, Lead for Strategy and Operations Management Consulting Research. “This dynamic is causing consulting buyers to invest in consulting services that deliver an innovation strategy to ensure ‘functional’ translates into commercial excellence.”
Innovation Strategy & New Product Development Consulting examines these and other core issues impacting the consulting provider landscape and demand for services. It also includes in-depth profiles of Innovation Strategy & New Product Development consulting firms, with capability maps illustrating each practice’s standing across the key engagement areas of:
- Innovation Strategy — Includes innovation goals, objectives, and boundaries; portfolio management; corporate strategy integration; and creative design
- Customer Strategy — Evaluation and incorporation of marketing and branding, customer segmentation, pricing, and channels into innovation strategy and new product development
- Product Development — Obtaining insights, developing concepts, and filtering and selecting ideas for further development; and product and service design, engineering, prototyping and testing, commercialization, and ramp up to scale
- Governance Model — Roles and responsibilities and channels of control, information flow, and work product coordination for strategy execution; and aligning incentives, measurement systems, and culture for strategy execution
- Operating Model — Management processes to foster learning and collaboration across the functional and extended business partner network for strategy execution; and optimizing R&D resources and global footprints for strategy execution
Profiled firms in Innovation Strategy & New Product Development Consulting include:
- A.T. Kearney; Bain & Company; BearingPoint; Booz & Company; The Boston Consulting Group; Bridge Strategy; Continuum; Deloitte; ECSI Consulting; EY; Innosight; L.E.K.; McKinsey & Company; PwC; Roland Berger Strategy Partners; and Simon-Kucher & Partners
Consulting Research & Advisory
A Bloomberg BNA Business
Founded in 1970, Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory provides accurate and reliable market sizing and forecasts on consulting services world-wide, needs-analysis and vendor profiling for buyers of consulting services, timely and insightful intelligence on the top consulting firms in their respective markets, and operational benchmarks that measure consulting performance.
Kennedy's research spans multiple service areas, client vertical industries, and geographies. Our analysts provide expert commentary at consulting industry events world-wide, and offer custom research for Management Consulting and IT Services firms.
Kennedy's advisory services provide results-oriented strategic guidance to buyers and sellers of consulting services.
Our clientele consists of Fortune 500 companies and the most highly regarded professional services firms in the world, representing over 90% of the service providers in consulting.
Kennedy’s parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P., is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals.
More information is available for you at http://www.KennedyInfo.com/Consulting.