DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CipherPoint™, the leader in data security solutions for Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint Online, today announced its membership in the Microsoft Business-Critical SharePoint Partner Program (BCSP).
To become a member of the program, partners must prove their ability to help customers maximize the value of their SharePoint investment, and they must also demonstrate domain expertise and significant experience with SharePoint in one or more lines-of-business. CipherPoint was selected for the program because of its ability to address security and compliance requirements that large enterprises have for sensitive and regulated data, and for its unique ability to secure data in both on- and off-premises SharePoint deployments.
“Businesses of all sizes are using SharePoint as a critical business platform, which requires them to secure SharePoint data to the same degree that they’ve secured their core transactional systems,” said Mike Fleck, CEO of CipherPoint. “CipherPoint is uniquely positioned to bring data security to Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and on-premises Microsoft SharePoint Server.”
The Business-Critical SharePoint (BCSP) partner program is focused on expanding the market for building and delivering solutions that generate a business impact through advanced SharePoint solutions. The program consists of leading Microsoft partners worldwide, both independent software vendors and systems integrators, who provide the technology and the business expertise required to help customers to:
- Connect line-of-business applications into SharePoint, so people can find the information they need.
- Make better decisions based on relevant and timely information while ensuring compliance around core business processes.
- Boost return on investment through faster time-to-market, process efficiencies, reduced risk, and lower IT total cost of ownership.
The CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security Suite now includes:
- CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security Console -- a central security management console for file servers, Microsoft SharePoint sites, and Microsoft SharePoint Online/Office 365 enabling identification, encryption, access control, audit, and reporting for sensitive and regulated data.
- CipherPoint Eclipse for SharePoint Online/Office 365 -- transparent encryption and access control for Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Office 365
- CipherPoint Eclipse for SharePoint -- transparent encryption and access control for data in Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 servers
- CipherPoint Eclipse for File Servers -- transparent encryption and access control for data in file servers.
- CipherPoint Eclipse for Healthcare -- secures patient information and other sensitive data in Microsoft SharePoint, file servers, and SharePoint Online/Office 365.
- CipherPoint Eclipse Content Scanner Module -- scans information in Microsoft SharePoint, file servers, and SharePoint Online/Office 365 to identify sensitive and regulated data.
For more information on the CipherPoint Eclipse Data Security Suite, please visit: http://www.cipherpoint.com/data-security/.
About CipherPoint Software, Inc.
CipherPoint identifies, encrypts, and controls and audits access to sensitive and regulated data on-premises and in cloud file sharing and collaboration systems. CipherPoint’s solution is unique in preventing privileged IT administrators and outside attackers that target IT-level access from accessing sensitive information. The CipherPoint Eclipse solution suite secures data across file servers, on-premises Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud collaboration systems from a central data security console. CipherPoint’s products are easy to deploy and manage, and scalable to meet the needs of large enterprises.
A winner of the SINET 16 award as a top security company in 2012, CipherPoint is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and was founded by IT security experts with deep experience in building successful security technology companies. Customers in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, government, and other industries, in Europe, North America, and Asia rely on CipherPoint to protect access to sensitive and regulated information. Contact CipherPoint at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1-888-657-5355.
CipherPoint Software, Inc., 1730 Blake St., Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202
+1 888.657.5355 email@example.com