DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xxx34/thailand_medical) has announced the addition of the "Thailand Medical Tourism Market (Spending) Analysis & Forecast" report to their offering.
Thailand is one of the most important and popular medical tourism destinations worldwide with the highest number of JCI accredited hospitals compared to its Asian rival countries. Its medical tourists' arrivals numbers is expected to be more than 1 Million by the 2013. Thailand medical tourism market is expected to grow with single digit CAGR from 2012 to 2018. Japan accounts for the highest number of medical tourist visitors in Thailand; followed by Asian region in the second spot and Middle East in the third place respectively.
Out of 15 countries studied in this report only 1 country spending will be more than US$ 1 Billion, 3 countries (segments) spending will be more than US$ 500 Million and 8 countries (segments) spending will be between 100 to 500 Million by 2018 (Exact Spending figures are available in the report.
The report titled "Thailand Medical Tourism Market (Spending) Analysis & Forecast provides a comprehensive analysis of the Thailand medical tourism market covering in detail various aspects such as medical tourists visits, spending from medical tourists, competitive landscape and market share of the medical tourist visits & spending share of medical tourists.
The report also covers:
- Classification of Medical Tourists in Thailand
- Most Popular Medical Services Within Foreigners
- Competitive Advantage In Medical Services Between Thailand and Other Countries
- Top Thailand Private Hospitals Overview and Their Comparisons
- Cost Comparison of Various Types Of Surgeries In The United States and UK With Thailand
- Growth Drivers for Thailand Medical Tourism
- Challenges for Thailand Medical Tourism Market
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Thailand - Medical Tourists Visit, Spending & Forecast
3. Thailand - Medical Tourists Visits Share, Spending Share & Forecast
4. Thailand - Top 15 Countries Medical Tourists Visits & Spending (2001 - 2018)
5. Thailand Medical Tourists Statistics
6. Thailand Medical Tourism Cost Analysis in Comparison to USA & UK
7. Top Thailand Private Hospitals Overview
8. Thailand Medical Tourism Growth Drivers
9. Thailand Medical Tourism Challenges
- Bangkok Hospital, Phuket
- Bangkok Hospitals Medical Center
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Yanhee Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xxx34/thailand_medical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.