DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzt8s9/2020_foresight) has announced the addition of the "2020 Foresight Report: Consumer Centric Payment Innovations" report to their offering.
Businesses are increasingly focusing on key consumer drivers such as convenience, accessibility, security, speed and the cost of payments to increase acceptability of their products and services, and gain an advantage over their competitors. To target these consumer drivers, stakeholders in the payment value chain are primarily concentrating on digitalization of payments, increased interoperability, and the introduction of disruptive strategies to plug gaps in user demand and solutions offered by the industry.
Changing consumer behavior, such as increased use of mobile devices to manage day-to-day activities and the increasing use of social media, has attracted a number of organizations to build their business and product strategies around these platforms.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of developments in the payment industry with a primary focus on consumer oriented products and services
- Provides data forecasts for credit, debit and prepaid cards with historical insights on mobile card payments in selected countries
- It covers key trends expected to reshape the payment landscape over the next five years
- Provides insights into key technology drivers responsible for enabling organizations to introduce disruptive products and services
- It covers the key challenges faced by central banks in regulating and the challenges faced by commercial banks and non-bank payment companies in introducing and sustaining an innovative payment service
It provides insights on the implementation strategies and best
practices adopted by both banks and non-bank payment companies to
drive revenue generation with the help of detailed case studies
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Snapshot of Payment Innovations, and Regional Overview
3 Market Potential of Payment Channels and Products
4 Consumer Technology Trends Driving Innovation in Payments
5 Issues and Challenges
6 Payment Innovation Case Studies
- ASB Bank Limited
- La Caixa
- Octopus Cards
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- The Home Depot Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzt8s9/2020_foresight