DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2fkcc/emphysema_global) has announced the addition of the "Emphysema Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" report to their offering.
Emphysema Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" provides data on the Emphysema clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Emphysema. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Emphysema.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- Aeris Therapeutics, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bayer AG
- CSL Limited
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Deep Breeze Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Grifols, S.A.
- Uptake Medical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2fkcc/emphysema_global