DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/555hkk/india_water) has announced the addition of the "India Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
The Indian water filters market is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of around 16% during 2013-18
India is among the developing countries, where quality of water is highly deteriorated. Country with population of 1.42 Million villages, where around 196,813 people are suffering with water borne diseases due to consumption of contaminated water, resulting into more than hundred thousand people dying every year according to a recent report by United Nation's. Gujarat, Rajasthan and Karnataka are worst affected regions of India, where about 65 Million people have been suffering from fluorosis because of high amount of fluoride and five million are suffering from arsenicosis in West Bengal due to high level of arsenic. Considering the status of water availability in India, it creates tremendous opportunity for companies to make an entry into water filters market. Rising awareness about water borne diseases, increasing disposable income, growing urbanization and low penetration level are exceedingly contributing to the demand for water filters in India.
According to India Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the Indian water filters market accounts for only 1% to the global market, however, it is anticipated to grow more than two folds by revenue in the next five years. Water filters market is categorized into activated and non-activated carbon based water filters, where former accounts for major revenue generation because of its wide application in residential sector. On the other hand, non-activated carbon water filters, especially sand filters are more preferred in commercial segment. Pentair, Brita, Filtrex Technology and 3 M are leading players in the water filters market in terms of their revenue and well-established distribution network.
India Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018 discusses the following aspects of water filters market expansion in India:
- India Water Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Activated Carbon & Non-Activated Carbon Water Filters
- Changing Market Trends & Latest Technological Developments
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. India Water Purifiers Market Overview
3. India Water Filters Market Outlook
4. India Activated Carbon Water Filter Market Outlook
5. India Non-activated Carbon Water Filter Market Outlook
6. Sales & Distribution Channel Analysis
7. India Water Filter Market Dynamics
8. Policy & Regulatory landscape
9. India Water Filters Market Trends & Developments
10. India Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- 3M Company
- Aqua Sana India
- Bestech Water Treatment Pvt. Ltd.
- Chemtronics Technologies India Private Ltd.
- Filtrex Technologies
- Indian Ion Exchange & Chemicals
- K X Technologies
- Morf India Pvt. Ltd
- Pentair Water India Pvt Ltd
- Usha Shriram Enterprises Private Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/555hkk/india_water