DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99g3hb/oil_lobby_of) has announced the addition of the "Oil Lobby of Kazakhstan: Structure and Personalities 2012" report to their offering.
The new analytical report discloses the system of forming governmental and lobbyist influence on the oil and gas business in Kazakhstan. An emphasis has been made on personal connections in the management of the industry, distribution of authority and relations between the key regulators, as well as the status and role of senior officials and business players.
The report is of interest for oil and gas corporate managers with an ongoing or planned business in Kazakhstan.
It deals in detail with the following issues:
- Modern trends in Kazakhstan's oil and gas industry and opportunities for international and private companies
- The New Kazakh Course in the oil and gas industry and investment policy
- Main clans of influence in the oil and gas industry
- Methods of lobbying by international and private companies
- Case studies: promotion of corporate interests
The report contains information on groups of influence, and on more than 100 individuals in the government and industry management including their personal and business connections, degree of influence and attitude to matters of their competence.
Charts demonstrate the system of decision making in the oil and gas industry, inter-clan relations, and lobbying methods of international companies.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99g3hb/oil_lobby_of