DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np5f2k/dementia_global) has announced the addition of the "Dementia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" report to their offering.
Dementia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013 provides data on the Dementia clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Dementia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Dementia.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Top Companies Participating in Dementia Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np5f2k/dementia_global.