STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Satisfactory progress in Q3
· Incoming orders amounted to SEK 641.4m (420.5), which after adjustments is an increase of 7.0%* compared with the same period last year.
· Net sales amounted to SEK 638.5m (482.3), which after adjustments is a decrease of 3.2% * compared with the same period last year.
· Operating profit excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs was SEK 52.0m (39.7). The adjusted operating margin was 8.1% (8.2).
· Operating profit was SEK 31.0m (34.2). The operating margin was 4.9% (7.1).
· Net profit was SEK 15.6m (22.3).
· Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 1.33 (1.90).
· Incoming orders amounted to SEK 1,977.6m (1,495.2), which after adjustments is a decrease of 2.9%* compared with the same period last year.
· Net sales amounted to SEK 1,953.2 (1,509.7), which after adjustments is a decrease of 4.6%* compared with the same period last year.
· Operating profit excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs was SEK 113.2m (118.5). The adjusted operating margin was 5.8% (7.8).
· Operating profit was SEK 71.6m (106.1). The operating margin was 3.7% (7.0).
· Net profit was SEK 38.4m (70.5).
· Earnings per share were before dilution SEK 3.28 (6.02) and after dilution SEK 3.27 (6.02).
* adjusted for currency effects and acquisitions
“Continued high volatility in demand characterised Q3 although we also recorded a couple of large orders in both China and North America. In China, the large order from Zhongwang Aluminium Group is a sign that Nederman is strengthening its position among Chinese-controlled businesses. In North America a highly prestigious order was received from Johnson Control Inc. concerning a lead recycling plant.
Earnings improved during the quarter with the changed production structure in Europe and cost control measures starting to have an effect. Cash flow was also positive during the quarter.
Now that the integration of EFT is in its final stage its name will be phased out and we will face the market under the brand names MikroPul/Nederman, Pneumafil/Nederman and Menardi-Filtex.”
Sven Kristensson, CEO
Nederman is required to disclose the information provided herein according to the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 17 October 2012 at 2 p.m.
For further information, see Nederman’s website www.nederman.com
Nederman Holding AB (publ). Box 602. SE-251 06 Helsingborg. Sweden Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00. Telefax +46 (0)42-18 77 11 Co. Reg. No. 556576-4205
Facts about Nederman
Nederman is one of the world's leading companies supplying products and services in the environmental technology sector focusing on industrial air filtration and recycling. The company's products and systems are contributing to reducing the environmental effects from industrial production, to creating safe and clean working environments and to boosting production efficiency. Nederman's offering encompasses everything from the design stage through to installation, commissioning and servicing. Sales are carried out via subsidiaries in 30 countries and agents and distributors in over 30 countries. Nederman develops and produces in its own manufacturing and assembly units in Europe, North America and Asia. The Group is listed on Nasdaq OMX, Stockholm; it has about 1 950 employees and a turnover of about 3 billion SEK.
The full report:
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com