DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmsbc5/ict_procurement) has announced the addition of the "ICT Procurement Trends in Spain - Enterprise ICT Investment Plans to 2013" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 163 Spanish enterprises regarding their approach to Information and Communication Technology (ICT) procurement. The survey investigates the way that Spanish enterprises like to purchase technology, as well as the major IT and business objectives influencing their IT investment strategies.
Why was the report written?
- To highlight the criteria based on which Spanish enterprises select their IT providers as well as the roles which have influence while making IT purchasing decisions
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
- With the economy not showing any signs of recovery in the near future, most enterprises in Spain are holding back their ICT investments in 2013.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides insights about what are the preferred buying approaches adopted by the Spanish enterprises to procure various technologies.
- Comprehend what business objectives Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investments strategy.
- Appreciate what IT objectives Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investments strategy.
- Understand what all factors influence Spanish enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Understanding which organizational roles influence the most for making IT purchasing decisions and signing off budgets.
- 16% of Spanish enterprises expect their ICT spending to either remain flat 2013, indicating that the ongoing economic crisis in Spain is forcing enterprises to hold back their ICT investments.
- Cloud computing is growing in acceptance amongst Spanish enterprises and software as a service (SaaS) is the most popular cloud technology, with 76% of respondents investing in this category.
- Although a majority of Spanish enterprises prefer to deploy their IT solutions on-site, deployment of technologies as a hosted service is gaining prominence with 33% of respondents preferring this model.
- In view of the tough economic climate, enterprises in Spain are focusing on reducing their overall operational costs and standardizing their ICT infrastructures to enhance profitability and stimulate additional revenue opportunities.
- As a result of rising technological advancements and intricate business demands, 76% of Spanish enterprises believe that their ICT infrastructure is very complex or a somewhat complex.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Enterprise ICT investment trends
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT investment priorities
2 ICT procurement trends
2.2 Purchasing channels
2.3 Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
2.4 IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
2.5 ICT provider selection
2.7 Complexity of the ICT infrastructure environment
3.1 In the wake of the tough economic climate, Spanish enterprises are continuously looking to cut costs and raise efficiency
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmsbc5/ict_procurement