DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhp7xr/advanced) has announced the addition of the "Advanced Microscopes: The Global Market to 2018" report to their offering.
Presented in a graphical format, this fully updated report provides in-depth analysis of their impact in semiconductors, nanomaterials science, industrial R&D and life sciences. The electron microscopes market in 2012 generated approximately US$2.08 billion in revenues (conservative estimate). Companies are expecting a mixed market environment in 2013.
The SPM market in 2012 generated approximately $425 million in revenues (conservative estimate). Main players in the market are Agilent Technologies, Bruker Nano, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation (buy-out of SII Nanotechnology), NT-MDT, Oxford Instruments (buy-out of Asylum Research and Omicron Nanotechnology) and Park Systems.
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global scanning and electron probe microscopes market to 2018
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets
- End user market analysis
- Tables illustrating market size and by end user demand
- Full company profiles of electron and scanning probe microscopes manufacturers including technology descriptions, revenues, contact details, and end user markets for their products
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Electron Microscopes (EM)
3. Scanning Probe Microscopes (SPM)
4. Regional Markets
5. Semiconductors and Data Storage
6. Materials and Nanomaterials Research
7. Life Sciences
8. Market Structure
- Agilent Technologies
- Asylum Research and Omicron Nanotechnology
- Bruker Nano
- Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation
- Oxford Instruments
- Park Systems
- SII Nanotechnology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhp7xr/advanced
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.