DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxtfdl/mail_order) has announced the addition of the "Mail Order Retailers (European)" report to their offering.
This Mail Order Retailers (European) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Mail Order Retailers (European) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 300 largest Mail Order Retailers (European) companies.
The Mail Order Retailers (European) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and the authors apply these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 300 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 6.5%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Mail Order Retailers (European) industry.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the authors chart. The model used within the report uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The authors chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company's financial well-being. It's simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
This Mail Order Retailers (European) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxtfdl/mail_order
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.