DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qw7mm5/crossplatform) has announced the addition of the "Cross-Platform & Mobile Advertising Market by Solutions & Advertising - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
This report forecasts the global cross-platform and mobile advertising market will grow from $15.13 billion in 2013 to $76.57 billion in 2018 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 38.3% from 2013 to 2018.
Cross-platform and mobile advertising is a form of interactive advertising that emerged as one of the most important forms of advertising in the digital marketing age. Cross-platform advertising and mobile advertising are two different concepts. Today, mobile advertising is one of the fastest growing markets due to the universal presence of smartphones and the evolution of online advertisement on mobile devices. Cross-platform advertising is an emerging concept and is the buzz word in digital marketing. People are depending on multiscreens for online shopping - most of them are spending their media time on computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and smart Televisions (TVs). All these consumer behaviors create opportunities for cross-platform advertising. It helps advertisers to retarget their customers on multiple devices through similar advertisements.
The cross-platform and mobile advertisement market consists of various solutions such as advertisement campaigns, content delivery, integrated solutions, reporting and analytics solutions, and mobile proximity solutions. These solutions play an important role to offer various types of advertising such as search advertising, Short Message Service (SMS)/Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)/Peer-to-Peer (P2P) messaging advertising, rich media (video advertising) and display advertising, voice SMS or outbound dialer and audio advertising, and in-app advertising. These advertisements help marketers, advertisers, and publishers to target their consumers at any time from any location. Consumers prefer these types of advertising because these mediums are more specific, personal, and target oriented that give positive results for ad campaigns.
The cross-platform and mobile advertising market is growing rapidly because of the development of wireless technologies, wireless devices, and smart devices for communication, entertainment, information, and shopping. The consumer goods, retail, and restaurants sector is implementing cross-platform and mobile advertising solutions in their marketing strategy to engage their customers more on their personal as well as other mobile devices. Initially, they target their customers on personal devices and then again they retarget them on personal computers (PCs), laptops, and smart TVs through cross-platform advertising. Besides consumer goods, retail, and restaurants vertical, this market also has huge growth potential in telecom and information technology (IT), banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), media and entertainment, travel, transportation, and logistics, supply chain and manufacturing, healthcare, energy, power, and utilities, and academia and government verticals.
Scope of the Report
- Advertising Platform Types: Advertising platform types are classified into mobile advertising platform and cross-platform advertising.
- Solutions: Solutions are segmented into advertisement campaign solutions, content delivery solutions, integrated solutions, reporting and analytics solutions, mobile proximity solutions, and other solutions.
- Services: Services are classified into consulting services and integrated services.
- Devices: Devices are classified into feature phones, smartphones, tablets, Personal Computers (PCs), laptops and notebooks, smart Televisions (TVs), and other devices.
- Advertising types: Advertising types are segmented into search advertising, Short Message Service (SMS)/Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)/Peer-to-Peer (P2P) messaging advertising, rich media (video advertising) and display advertising, voice SMS or outbound dialer and audio advertising, mobile digital coupons advertising, and in-app advertising.
- Organization size: Organization size is classified into Small and Medium-Scale Businesses (SMBs) and enterprises.
- Verticals: Verticals are segmented into consumer goods, retail, and restaurants, telecom and information technology (IT), banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), media and entertainment, travel, transportation, and logistics, supply chain and manufacturing, healthcare, energy, power, and utilities, academia and government, and others.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Ecosystem And Dynamics
4 Market Size And Forecast, By Advertising Platform
5 Market Size And Forecast, By Solutions
6 Market Size And Forecasts, By Services
7 Market Size And Forecast, By Devices
8 Market Size And Forecasts, By Type Of Advertising
9 Market Size And Forecast, By Organization Size
10 Market Size And Forecast By Verticals
11 Market Size And Segmentation, By Geography
12 Market Analysis, Trends And Insights
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles (Mnm View, Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Swot Analysis And Strategy & Analyst Insights)*
- Millennial Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qw7mm5/crossplatform