DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbqrrd/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) Industry Report 2013" report to their offering.
The 'Global and Chinese Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) Industry Report 2013' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Polyacrylonitrile industry with a focus on the Chinese situation.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications, industry chain structure and overview. PAN market
analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including product and technology developments, competitive landscape analysis, key countries status and market development trends. Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. PAN industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
A key feature of the report is its focus on 23 industry players providing profiles, raw materials analysis, application analysis, manufacturing plant analysis and contact information for each. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. PAN industry development trends and proposals are analyzed as well as the feasibility of new investment projects. Finally the report offers overall research conclusions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. PAN Industry Overview
2. PAN International and China Market Analysis
3. PAN Industry Development Environmental Analysis
4. PAN Development Policy and Plan
5. PAN Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
6. 2009-2013 PAN Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
7. PAN Key Manufacturers Analysis
8. Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
9. PAN Industry Development Trend
10. PAN New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
11. China PAN Industry Research Conclusions
- Anqing Sinopec
- Daqing CNPC
- Fisipe (SGL)
- Formosa Plastics
- Fushun Acrylic Fiber Plant
- Jilin Qifeng
- Montefibre (MEF)
- Ningbo Zhongxin Acrylic Fibers
- Pasupati Acrylon
- Qilu Sinopec
- SPC Sinopec
- TOYOBO (Japan Exlan CoLtd)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbqrrd/global_and