DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3kw8k8/global_fiber) has announced the addition of the "Global Fiber Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the market to grow at a CAGR of 4 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in population. The Global Fiber market has also been witnessing an increase in the demand for organic and natural fibers. However, the increase in fiber prices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the markets in North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and the APAC and MEA regions; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details provided within the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope of the Report
3. Market Research
4. List of Abbreviations
6. Market Landscape
7. Market Segmentation by Application
8. Market Segmentation by Product Segmentation
9. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- Fulida Group Holding Co. Ltd.
- Grasim Industries Ltd.
- Lenzing AG
- Tangshan Sanyou Group Co. Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Fibers Corp.
- BASF Corp.
- Fiber Visions Corp.
- Kaneka Corp.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Performance Fibers Inc.
- Radici Partecipazioni S.p.A
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3kw8k8/global_fiber