DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgkwq3/solar_power) has announced the addition of the "Solar Power: Global Market Attractiveness Model (Interactive)" directory to their offering.
The Solar Power: Global Market Attractiveness Model provides a standard framework for analysing the potential and relative attractiveness of national-level solar markets around the World and assessing macro conditions, access to market, national energy policy, growth potential of renewable energy and infrastructure considerations.
The model includes both quantitative and qualitative analysis looking both at past trends and the future outlook. It identifies the opportunities for and the risks to solar investments and provides a platform for considering options with a common set of criteria.
The model is fully interactive, enabling users to build an unlimited number of scenarios by both selecting and independently weighting 120 Indicators. Scoring parameters can also be adapted to suit specific situations, development criteria, strategic preferences or sensitivities. World and regional views instantly display comparative results for a definable selection of the 214 geographic entities included in the model whilst a Country view enables drill-downs to assess relative strengths and weaknesses and identify specific metrics for each of the 120 Indicators.
The model includes over 19,000 data points across 214 geographic entities. Additional customisation of the model is also possible, whether involving alternative indicators or including different analysis views.
Features and Benefits
- Highly interactive model with simple point and click functionality enabling basic to complex analysis of the relative attractiveness of solar power markets globally.
- Information used in the model is built on comprehensive data gathering and analysis of renewable and solar power markets worldwide.
- Full access to the raw data and subsequent calculation fields and an ability to view individual indicators and entire data sets at the country, sub-region, region or global level.
- Ready to use off-the-shelf - no Excel experience required. Model includes a 1 page Quick Start Guide.
- Outputs are in both tabular and visual formats with additional functionality provided to enhance views.
- The model is unlocked so experienced Excel users can further customise the model as required. Additional customisation of the model can also be provided .
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgkwq3/solar_power
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.