DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6vg8s/shifting_toward) has announced the addition of the "Shifting Toward Preventative Healthcare Models in the United States" report to their offering.
The current healthcare market is centered around two factors: cutting overall healthcare costs and providing to health conscious and health aware consumers. Every component of the patient cycle is affected including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and therapeutics. One of the major efforts to satisfy these demands has been to develop the preventative portion of our healthcare business.
This market insight aims to provide a top-level view of the preventative healthcare market, which include patient education, aging in place, and remote monitoring technologies.
This Market Insight includes:
- A high-level overview of the conference, including summary statistics, notable speeches, special exhibitions, major announcements, and key themes excerpts from the 23 rd
- Annual HIMSS Leadership Survey and our thoughts on implications of select findings
- our pick of the top ten industry trends for 2012 plus select vendors and solutions to watch in each category
- our pick of the top ten health IT companies of particular interest for 2012
- our thoughts on key takeaways and market/product focus for 2012
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Conference Overview and Highlights
3. Excerpts from the
4. Annual HIMSS 2012 Leadership Survey
5. Top Ten Industry Trends
6. Top Ten Featured Companies
7. Top Takeaways and Health IT Focus for 2012
9. Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6vg8s/shifting_toward
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.