DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/86vvbt/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer, and the second most common cause of mortality amongst cancer patients. Prognosis is directly related to early diagnosis, with survival rates dramatically improved by early diagnosis and treatment. Thanks to the introduction of CRC screening programs, mortality in the developed countries is falling; however incidence continues to rise as a result of diet and increasingly sedentary lifestyles.
While historically, colorectal cancer incidence in the developing world is low, in recent years, disease diagnosis rates have dramatically increased, as a result of changing lifestyles, awareness and improved access to medical services. CRC screening can improve survival rates, and reduce the overall cost of patient treatment.
The authors have estimated the APAC region in-vitro CRC screening market to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.25% over the next seven years. This slow growth can be attributed to an aging population in Japan (increasing the screening population); emerging new higher-priced gene tests which offer better specificity and sensitivity, and slow adoption of organised CRC screening programs in China and India.
- An overview of colorectal cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Fujirebio (Miraca Holdings)
MDx Health (was OncoMethylome)
Oncocyte (Bio Time)
and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/86vvbt/medipoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.