STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
The Annual General Meeting of JM AB (STO:JM) of 25 April 2013, resolved that the members of the nomination committee ahead of the 2014 AGM should be appointed by 31 July 2013 and should consist of representatives of the four largest shareholders/shareholder groups (by votes) in the company, that wish to join the nomination committee. The chair of the board shall be the fifth member of the nomination committee.
The above named shareholders jointly represent 34.5 percent of the shares and votes in the company and have appointed the following representatives:
• Swedbank Robur Fonder: Åsa Nisell, who has also been appointed chair of the nomination committee
• Nordea Investment Funds: Jan Särlvik
• AMF Försäkring och Fonder: Lars-Åke Bokenberger
• AFA Försäkringar: Anders Algotsson
• Lars Lundquist, chair of the board of JM AB
The nomination committee is to prepare and submit proposals to the AGM for:
• chair of the annual general meeting
• number of board members
• chair of the board and other members of the company board
• remuneration, for both the chair and members of the board and fees for committee work
• auditors and their fees and,
• where applicable, changes in instructions to the nomination committee.
In all other respects, the nomination committee shall fulfil the duties set out and at that time applicable in the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance, which is issued by the Collegiate of Swedish Corporate Governance.
The Annual General Meeting of JM AB will be held on Thursday 24 April 2014 at the company’s head office in Solna, Sweden.
Shareholders wishing to submit proposals to the JM nomination committee can do this by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to: JM AB, Attn: Valberedningen, SE 169 82 Stockholm, by 6 March 2014.
JM AB (publ)
JM is one of the leading developers of housing and residential areas in the Nordic region. Operations focus on new production of homes in attractive locations, with the main focus on expanding metropolitan areas and university towns in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Belgium. We are also involved in project development of commercial premises and contract work, primarily in the Greater Stockholm area. JM shall promote long-term quality and environmental management in all its operations. Our annual sales total approximately SEK 13 billion and the company has about 2,200 employees. JM AB is a public limited company listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap segment.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com