DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2m7tw6/case_study) has announced the addition of the "Case Study: Google's Mobile Strategy" report to their offering.
The intelligent use of 'big data' in services such as Google Now paves the way for highly personalised and timely advertising, resulting in great potential for higher revenue.
Google has enhanced the 'stickiness' of its proposition to consumers in recent years by providing a wide range of services, giving it a ubiquitous presence on the Internet. As Internet growth increasingly moves from computers to mobile devices, Google is positioning itself to capitalise on the growth in mobile advertising. It has made a wide range of acquisitions to become a major player in the mobile value chain, but faces increasing competition. This report assesses its ability to maintain its lead and better monetise its immense user base.
This Viewpoint provides:
- Detailed analysis of some of Google's KPIs and service offerings, particularly in the mobile market
- Implications for mobile network operators
- Analysis of Google's business model and strategy
- An outline of Google's mobile service portfolio
- Details of Google's recent acquisitions
- Analysis of trends in the social networking, apps and mobile advertising markets
- A detailed assessment and rating of Google's prospects in the mobile market, including:
-- Competitive analysis of Google compared to its main rivals
-- A SWOT analysis and scored rating of Google's prospects in the mobile market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2m7tw6/case_study