DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ljhk6/ict_priorities_in) has announced the addition of the "ICT Priorities in Spain - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 163+ Spanish enterprises regarding their Information and Communication Technology (ICT) investment priorities. The survey investigates the core technologies which Spanish enterprises are investing in, including the likes of enterprise applications, security, mobility, communications and collaboration, and Cloud Computing.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Global ICT Intelligence has invested significant resources in order to interview CIOs and IT managers about their IT investment priorities. Very few IT analyst houses will have interviewed 163+ ICT decision makers in the Spanish market in H2 2012.
Key Market Issues
- Few of Spanish enterprises expect their IT spending to either remain flat in 2013, indicating that the ongoing economic crisis in Spain is forcing enterprises to hold back their ICT investments.
- New business models involving the proliferation of mobile devices and the increased adoption of cloud applications are driving the demand for security solutions.
- The use of CRM solutions is on the rise in enterprises across all industry verticals in Spain, with X% of respondents having already made investments in this technology and X% planning investments in the next two years.
- The need to manage and archive ever-increasing volumes of corporate data in a consistent and compliant manner is driving the demand for enterprise content management (ECM) solutions.
- Virtualization is one of most popular green IT solutions amongst Spanish enterprises, as it allows businesses to reduce the capital cost of future purchases, and the operational costs of energy, maintenance, and management.
- Spanish CIOs and IT managers are focusing much of their efforts towards improving security and enhancing collaboration across their IT infrastructure and departments, with respondents rating them X and X on a scale of 1 to 4.
- Spanish enterprises are encouraging the adoption of mobility as it enables real-time communications, improves accessibility to enterprise data, and enhances employee productivity.
- According to the author's survey, 52% of enterprises in Spain are currently using business intelligence tools, and an impressive 56% are planning further investments in the next two years.
- Storage management technology is the most popular IT Management solution amongst Spanish enterprises with a penetration rate of 85%, followed by database management, systems and network management, and service management.
- Cloud computing is growing in acceptance amongst Spanish enterprises and software as a service (SaaS) is the most popular cloud technology, with 47% of respondents investing in this category.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ljhk6/ict_priorities_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.