DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwtct4/china_fluoride) has announced the addition of the "China Fluoride Materials Monthly Report 1308" report to their offering.
In July 2013, some listed fluorine chemical companies released their semi-annual report. Almost every company suffered a sharp drop of net profit in H1 2013. For instance, Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd. (Juhua) and Zhejiang Yongtai Technology Co., Ltd. (Yongtai Technology), two leading fluorine chemical enterprises in China, respectively reduced by 78.33% and 47.45% year on year. The big fall of enterprises' net profit was mainly caused by the decreasing market prices of fluorine chemical products.
Concerning company dynamics, Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd. (Do-Fluoride) has shut down its aluminum fluoride (AlF3) production lines for two months since middle July 2013, because of the dismal AlF3 market and an infringement dispute. It's estimated that it will reduce an output of 20,000 tonnes of AlF3 and revenue of USD16.21 million in total for Do-Fluoride. In addition, Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd. (Meilan Chemical) has started an important cooperation with Zhejiang Netsun Co., Ltd. (Netsun), indicating that Meilan Chemical will place its purchase order of USD162 million on the Netsun platform for purchasing fluorite powder and AHF. Moreover, 3F is going to acquire 100% of Alltop's shares and 65% of Zhenfu's shares, with the aim to extend its fluorine chemical chain.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Domestic market price of AHF continually drops in July 2013
2. Meilan Chemical releases its purchase order of USD162 million on Netsun
3. 3F to extend fluorine chemical chain by acquisition
4. Domestic market price of R22 rebounds in July 2013
5. Do-Fluoride shuts down its AlF3 production lines
6. Sen Lanping Chemical invests in constructing HF and inorganic fluoride projects
7. Market review of PTFE in H1 2013
8. Juhua suffers a sharp drop of net profit in H1 2013
9. Domestic fluorine chemical enterprises increase their investments in FEP projects
10. Main device of Longxing Chemical's PVDF project launches in July 2013
11. Yongtai Technology sees its net profit reducing sharply in H1 2013
12. Import and export analysis of fluoride chemicals in China in June 2013
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwtct4/china_fluoride