DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qcxhh/dyskinesia) has announced the addition of the "Dyskinesia - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Dyskinesia - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Dyskinesia, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Dyskinesia.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Dyskinesia.
- A review of the Dyskinesia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Dyskinesia pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Dyskinesia.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Dyskinesia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
Neurim Pharmaceuticals (1991) Ltd.
Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG
Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Heptares Therapeutics Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qcxhh/dyskinesia
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.