- A portfolio of Internet banking solutions available nationwide, including online checking accounts, money market accounts, mortgage loans and credit cards
- Tools to compare product information, so customers can easily find the solutions that best meet their needs
- A streamlined login process where all account logins are consolidated into one convenient menu on the left side of the home page
- Quicker payment solutions, so clients can easily make credit card, mortgage and HOA or rent payments directly on the home page
- Updated navigation and enhanced search engine optimization built to improve the overall user experience
- New capabilities that achieve compliance requirements
“Launching our new Web site is a significant milestone in our strategy to enhance Mutual of Omaha Bank’s presence nationwide,” said Matt Minchow, Executive Vice President of National Banking. “The new site is highly customer-focused, giving individuals and businesses alike a more user-friendly experience and the ability to bank on their terms.”
Mutual of Omaha Bank is a full-service bank providing financial solutions to individuals and businesses across the United States. With $6 billion in assets, Mutual of Omaha Bank is a subsidiary of Mutual of Omaha, a Fortune 500 insurance and financial services company founded in 1909. For more information about Mutual of Omaha Bank, visit www.mutualofomahabank.com.